Thursday, July 2, 2009

6 Way to Increase Your Traffic and Ranking of Your Website


Here i give you 6 Way to Increase Your Traffic and Ranking Your Website :

1. Submit your website to web directory

This way is good for increase traffic and get a back link. And can increase your PR.

2. Join the link exchange

Join the link exchange can improve and get the link too.

3. Submit Article

If you like write article, and can writing in good grammar and popular topic. This is the way to get link and increase your PR.

4. Submit to Social Networking

Join to the social networking system like this sample.

5. Submit to Social Bookmarking

This method is better than social network. You can get more backlink from web in High page Rank.

6. Comment on other blog

Your favorite blog is good. Comment on the same topic blog is better. Take your link on another blog. Keep and write positive blog comment. Remember don’t try to SPAM.

  1. Posting on the your favorite forum. Take the signature. That is the best way to promote your blog on the forum.
  2. And My last Method. Give your guest and fanatic user on your blog a free content and facilities. And try to promote with your free to get back link from your user.

END.

Lets see a funny story below :

FUNNy 1

FunNy 2

FunNy 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by
mistake, while I was searching on Aol for something else,
Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic
post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

Feel free to surf to my web site :: garcinia cambogia

Post a Comment